4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine two typical Mexican experiences—a trip to a traditional sweat lodge and a tequila tasting—on this convenient half-day guided tour. Visit to the temazcal, a pre-Hispanic sweat lodge, where you’ll be hosted by a shaman for a mud and steam treatment. Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off, a traditional meal, a tequila tasting, and a trip to the Museum of History as part of this comprehensive outing.
- Visit a traditional, pre-Hispanic sweat lodge called a temazcal
- Relax in a mud bath and let a shaman guide your experience
- Sample several types of tequila and eat delicious regional cuisine
- Save time and enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned van
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify your the name of your hotel, the address of your apartment or if we are going to pick you up in the port.
- Mazatlan cruise vessel terminal, Av. Emilio Barragán 517, Lázaro Cárdenas, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veraneando Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Temazcal Sweat Lodge and Tequila Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Temazcal Sweat Lodge and Tequila Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Temazcal Sweat Lodge and Tequila Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Temazcal Sweat Lodge and Tequila Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Temazcal Sweat Lodge and Tequila Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay SpasPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSpa ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaDay Spas - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaCategory