Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided Segway tour of Mazatlan
- Cruise through Old Town and the waterfront
- Admire the city’s architecture and watch daredevil-divers leap off a cliff
- Learn about the city’s origins and evolution
- Choose from several departure times
- Small-group tour is limited to six people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, set off after your guide, who takes you through Old Town and the waterfront. With a Segway, you’ll cover more distance than the typical walking tour. See the Clavadista, the cathedral, Plazuela Machado, and Olas Altas. Hear about the city’s history as you photograph the beautiful architecture.
During the tour, get ready for a special sightseeing treat: a diving tradition in Mazatlan. At an oceanside park on the Malecon, watch daredevil divers try to time their jumps to take advantage of the greater water depth afforded by the incoming waves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14
- All riders must be between 100 and 260 lbs (46-118 kgs)
- Be able to stand on the segway for a period of 1-2 hours
- Not recommended for guests aged 70 and up.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanies by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baikas Mazatlan LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Old Town Mazatlan Segway Tour.