Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided market tour features local cuisine
- Enjoy seven expert-chosen food and drink tastings
- Learn about the history of a fascinating Mazatlan neighborhood
- Convenient meeting point in central Mazatlan
Departure & Return
Meet the Flavor Teller in front of Brownie Mania café on Plazuela Machado.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking by filling out the "special requireents box".
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flavor Teller Food Tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "My trip was almost two months ago and I am horrible at reviewing in a timely manner but if you get the chance to take this tour with Maaike, it is definitely something I highly recommend." See review