4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This city tour of Mazatlán is a perfect introduction for first-time visitors and offers a good mix of history, scenic views, and free time. Take a drive along the boardwalk and watch professional cliff divers leap from 50-foot (15-meter) platforms. In Old Mazatlán, see 19th-century landmarks like the Ángela Peralta Theater and Mazatlán Cathedral. You’ll also have time for some souvenir shopping at a local market.
- Half-day Mazatlán city tour
- Local guide
- Good value for the money
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointMazatlan, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located at Mazatlan downtown
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- There is not health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mazatlan - City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mazatlan - City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mazatlan - City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mazatlan - City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMazatlanBus Tours - SinaloaCity Tours - SinaloaWalking Tours - SinaloaCategory