- Half-day tour to El Rosario and El Tablon Viejo from Mazatlán
- Witness artisan traditions like pottery-making and palm leaf-weaving in El Tablon Viejo
- Marvel at the architectural magnificence of Iglesia El Rosario and its golden altar
- Opt to stop at Caimanero Lagoon to absorb spectacular natural vistas
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Mazatlán hotels and Cruise ship terminal
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Mazatlan, Hilario Rodríguez Malpica 12, Playas del Sur, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mazatlan Van Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by El Rosario Half-Day Tour with Optional Visit to Caimanero Lagoon.