12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the beautiful colonial city of Durango on this all-day excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, marvel at Baluarte Bridge, one of the highest suspension crossings in the world. Then, dig into revolutionary Mexican history at the Francisco Villa Museum, admire Durango’s gorgeous historic center, stop by the colorful Gomez Palacio Market, and enjoy a delicious authentic lunch at a local restaurant.
- Explore Mexican history and culture on this guided adventure to Durango
- Admire Baluarte’s awe-inspiring engineering and Durango’s colonial center
- Learn about revolutionary icon Pancho Villa and savor a complimentary meal
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation, (only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlán area)
Souvenirs, photos, tips (optional) and extra expenses.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation to hotels (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in MAZATLAN area) different areas from this an extra fee may apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, hat or bring an umbrella for sun protection. In winter season, it is advisable to wear a sweater or jacket. Bring sunscreen, camera, and cash for souvenirs, tips or extra expenses.
- Due to its lengthy duration, this tour is not recommended for children under 5 years old. Child price applies to ages: 5-10. Free child applies to ages: 0-4.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation is not wheelchair accessible. If required, participants with physical disabilities must bring own foldable wheelchy the air.
- Wheelchair users will be assisted btour guides and/or transportation driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Durango One Day?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Durango One Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Durango One Day?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Durango One Day?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Durango One Day?
This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Durango One Day.
See all safety measures taken by Durango One Day.
Product code: 5359P117
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanBus Tours - SinaloaHistorical Tours - SinaloaFull-day Tours - SinaloaBus Tours - Puerto VallartaHistorical Tours - Puerto VallartaFull-day Tours - Puerto VallartaBus Tours - Los CabosHistorical Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory