4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients at any hotel lobby in Mazatlan and Mazatlan Cruise ship terminal.
- Mazatlan Cruise Ship Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Guide Mazatlan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agave Distilled Factory and Artisans Town Private Vehicle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Agave Distilled Factory and Artisans Town Private Vehicle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Agave Distilled Factory and Artisans Town Private Vehicle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agave Distilled Factory and Artisans Town Private Vehicle?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 200253P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaBus Tours - SinaloaWalking Tours - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaHistorical Tours - SinaloaShore Excursions - Puerto VallartaBus Tours - Puerto VallartaWalking Tours - Puerto VallartaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto VallartaHistorical Tours - Puerto VallartaShore Excursions - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosWalking Tours - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosHistorical Tours - Los CabosCategory