2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend your vacation in Maui learning how to surf with this private lesson on Ka'anapali Beach. You'll get undivided attention from a surfing instructor, which gives you the best possible chance to stand up and catch a wave by the end of the lesson. This lesson is perfect for motivated surfers who want to accelerate their learning or any kids under the age of eight.
- Dedicated surf instructor provides undivided attention
- Use of rash guard and water shoes to protect your skin
- Surf board rental part of the lesson cost
- Validated parking on site
Saved to wishlist!
Personal local guide
Rash guard and water shoes
Parking validation for up to 3 hours
Departure & Return
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Style Adventures Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesMauiUnique Experiences - HawaiiSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiUnique Experiences - OahuSports Lessons - OahuSurfing Lessons - OahuUnique Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiSports Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiSurfing Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmWailukuUlupalakua Ranch Maui Ocean CenterSurfing Goat DairyMakawaoHonolua BayHanakao'o Beach ParkKaumahina State Wayside ParkKahuluiHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Little BeachKalaupapa National Historical Park Pipiwai TrailLahainaʻIao Valley State MonumentLanai IslandMaui Tropical PlantationLa Perouse BayWaiʻanapanapa State Park