- Live narration by an expert state-certified tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- View the dramatic film of the Pearl Harbor attack at the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Tour the USS Missouri, the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies
- Admission is included in for the USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and the USS Missouri
Departure & Return
Meet our Airport Dispatcher at the Maui Airport at the TSA Checkpoint.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From there, board a boat for a short ride to the Arizona Memorial, where over 1,000 sailors rest inside the battleship’s sunken remains.
Once back on shore, grab a headset and explore inside the famous USS Bowfin, which was often referred to as “The Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its service in World War II. Follow this up with a visit inside The Pacific Aviation Museum, where you’ll learn about some of America’s greatest aviation heroes.
To bring the tour to a dramatic close, stroll the decks of the USS Missouri on a specially guided tour, and see the spot where the Japanese surrender was signed in 1945. Having the Missouri here in Pearl Harbor is a fitting spot for its retirement, seeing as it brings the war full circle to where America first joined.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands