2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Embark upon a horseback riding adventure in Maui on this guided tour. After your guide matches you with a suitable horse, based on your riding ability, ride up into the valley of the West Maui Mountains through gulches to see waterfalls in the distance. Then, head down the trail to the oceanfront to ride alongside the Pacific Ocean—if you are experienced, you have two opportunities to canter or gallop, weather permitting. Also includes a visit to a petting zoo, home to sheep, mini horses, and rabbits.
- Soak up some of West Maui's best views: See waterfalls and ride alongside the Pacific Ocean
- Ride in confidence, even if you are inexperienced: Your guide matches you with a suitable horse
- Get insights into the local landscape and culture from your guide
- Includes soft drinks and all necessary equipment
Saved to wishlist!
Refreshments will be available and complimentary. Saddle bags are also available
All activities will be guided
Departure & Return
Departure Point2644 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Long pants, closed toe shoes, sunscreen, and a camera are recommended
- Minimum age of 7yrs, and weight limit of 250 pounds
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Mountain Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The horses are treated very well on this farm and it is a great organization to support!" See review
Product code: 64708P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMauiHorseback Riding - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHorseback Riding - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuHorseback Riding - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Kaʻanapali BeachWailea BeachLahaina Jodo MissionMaui Ocean CenterLahainaWaihee Ridge TrailMaui Tropical PlantationOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistillerySurfing Goat DairyWailukuKaumahina State Wayside ParkHanakao'o Beach ParkʻIao Valley State MonumentBanyan Tree ParkLanai IslandOheo GulchKaʻanapaliPaiaPipiwai TrailKapalua