- Soak up some of West Maui's best views: See waterfalls and ride alongside the Pacific Ocean
- Ride in confidence, even if you are inexperienced: Your guide matches you with a suitable horse
- Get insights into the local landscape and culture from your guide
- Includes soft drinks and all necessary equipment
Departure & Return
There will be a big yellow Maui Mountain Activities Parking sign on the left side of the road. There will be a parking attendant to help you park. Once all the vehicles arrive you will be escorted up (in your own vehicle) to another part of the ranch where your activity will start.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Long pants, closed toe shoes, sunscreen, and a camera are recommended
- Minimum age of 7yrs, and weight limit of 230 pounds
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Mountain Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.