- Enjoy a small group whale watching tour off the coast of Maui
- You can choose from a morning or afternoon tour so it doesn’t interfere with other plans
- In the event of cancellation due to weather, you are offered an alternate outing or a full refund
- Prepare for the chance to photograph whales in their natural habitat
Departure & Return
Located in Lahaina Harbor slip #8 across the way from the infamous "Banyan Tree!"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- No Infants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Ocean Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Up-Close Whale Watch Boat Tour from Lahaina.