3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Go Pro Photography and Videography
Departure & Return
Baked On Maui , 375 W Kuiaha Rd # 37, Haiku, HI 96708, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Epic Maui Hikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Epic Waterfall Adventure - Best of Maui?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Epic Waterfall Adventure - Best of Maui?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Epic Waterfall Adventure - Best of Maui?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Epic Waterfall Adventure - Best of Maui?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Epic Waterfall Adventure - Best of Maui
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMauiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiLayover Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuLayover Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiLayover Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & TicketsWailea Beach Tours & TicketsHana Tours & TicketsHonolua Bay Tours & TicketsMakawao Tours & TicketsHaleakala National Park Tours & TicketsWaiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & TicketsʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & TicketsMaui Tropical Plantation Tours & TicketsLittle Beach Tours & TicketsKaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsWailea Tours & TicketsHanakao'o Beach Park Tours & TicketsKaʻanapali Beach Tours & TicketsLanai Island Tours & TicketsKahului Harbor Tours & TicketsMaui Ocean Center Tours & TicketsKaʻanapali Tours & TicketsKahului Tours & TicketsBanyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets