4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This personalized experience is great for nature lovers and those who appreciate a tour that is respectful of the environment. Visit five local waterfalls, with gentle hikes along the way. There are opportunities for cliff jumping, or choose to swim, soak, or simply admire the landscape. Your guides will also share information about local flora and fauna.
- Visit five scenic waterfalls
- Local guide
- Swim, cliff jump, or relax in nature
- Bottled water and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
56 Hana Hwy, Paia, HI 96779, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Epic Maui Hikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Epic Road to Hana Waterfall Adventure ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Epic Road to Hana Waterfall Adventure ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Epic Road to Hana Waterfall Adventure ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Epic Road to Hana Waterfall Adventure ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 105668P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMauiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiLayover Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuLayover Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiLayover Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Little BeachWailea BeachHanaWaihee Ridge TrailPipiwai TrailHaleakala National ParkWaiʻanapanapa State ParkʻIao Valley State MonumentMaui Tropical PlantationOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryKahului HarborWaileaBanyan Tree ParkUlupalakua Ranch Lanai IslandOheo GulchMaui Ocean CenterKaʻanapaliKahuluiLahaina Jodo Mission