- Includes snacks and the use of a windbreaker, gloves, and helmet
- See more of Haleakala National Park that you would from a tour bus
- Get insight into the flora, fauna, and geology of the park from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Guests will need to meet at our Office/Baseyard located at... Mountain Riders 886 Halimaile Rd., Makawao HI 96768 Return point: Returns to original departure point between 10am and 11am (times vary depending on the season)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Riders LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Maui Haleakala Day Bike Tour with Mountain Riders Ride 26 mile 6500 to sea level.