- Discover whales on a small-group boat tour from Lahaina Harbor
- Enjoy educational talks from an onboard marine naturalist
- Coast guard style-rafts are a fun, safe, and efficient whale-watching vessel
- Whale sightings guaranteed December–April (If not, go again for free)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under the age of 3 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ultimate Whale Watch & Snorkel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Discount Afternoon Whale Watch Tour from Lahaina Harbor.