- Round-trip, comfortable transit is included for your convenience
- Traveling with a small-group makes for a personal way to discover
- Enjoy samples of locally made wine, beer, and spirits
- Upgrade to add cheese or charcuterie plates to your tour
Departure & Return
Address: • 11am- Park & Ride Lot MD- 32 & I-70 West Friendship, MD 21794 (1998 Sykesville Road Sykesville, MD ) • 11:30am- Park & Ride Lot MD- 75 & I-70 New Market, MD 21774 Dates: Select Saturdays
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We discourage high heeled shoes. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 8 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities. You are also welcome to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. You may purchase wine to drink with your food. The wineries will uncork the bottle (no fee).
- You are prohibited from bringing other alcoholic beverages to the winery. You are prohibited from bring alcoholic beverages that you did not purchase from the wineries on the tour.
- Must advise departure location. Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Wine Beer and Spirit Tour in Frederick.