5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the distinctive wines and vineyards of Maryland’s Westminster wine region on a 5-hour wine tour with an experienced guide. Learn why the region’s buttery Chardonnay has racked up awards, and enjoy a fun mix of heritage and innovation as you trace a route from vineyard to vineyard. Taste local wines, meet the winemakers and tour wineries, with light snacks to help soak up your samples. Enjoy picture-perfect views of trellised grapes and fields as you take in the best of Western Maryland.
- 5-hour wine tour of Western Maryland
- Experience local wine making culture
- Visit picturesque vineyards
- Meet the makers
- Small-group tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of water
Cheese or charcuterie plate (if option selected)
Light snack and beverages on the transportation
All tasting fees are included
Receive a collectible wine glass and tote bag
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Commuter Park & Ride , 1998 Sykesville Rd, Sykesville, MD 21784, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing. High-heeled shoes are discouraged. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of eight passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or anyone using a wheelchair
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities, but feel free to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. Purchase wine to drink with food, if desired. The wineries will uncork to bottle (no fee)
- It is prohibited to bring other alcoholic beverages to the winery. It is also prohibited to bring alcoholic beverages that were not purchased from the wineries on the tour
- Must advise of the departure location. Please use the Special Requirements field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Westminster Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Westminster Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Westminster Region Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Westminster Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Westminster Region Wine Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarylandFood Tours - BaltimoreBus Tours - BaltimoreWine Tastings - BaltimoreDistillery Tours - BaltimoreBeer & Brewery Tours - BaltimoreHalf-day Tours - BaltimoreFood Tours - PennsylvaniaBus Tours - PennsylvaniaWine Tastings - PennsylvaniaDistillery Tours - PennsylvaniaBeer & Brewery Tours - PennsylvaniaHalf-day Tours - PennsylvaniaFood Tours - New JerseyBus Tours - New JerseyWine Tastings - New JerseyDistillery Tours - New JerseyBeer & Brewery Tours - New JerseyHalf-day Tours - New JerseyCategory
Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum Tours & TicketsFell’s Point Tours & TicketsSolomons Tours & TicketsMedieval Times Baltimore Tours & TicketsAmerican Visionary Art Museum Tours & TicketsMaryland Science Center Tours & TicketsBaltimore National Aquarium Tours & TicketsCalvert Marine Museum Tours & TicketsBaltimore Federal Hill Tours & TicketsBaltimore Little Italy Tours & TicketsStar-Spangled Banner Flag House Tours & TicketsPatterson Park Tours & TicketsAnnmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center Tours & Tickets