Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With the wind in your hair, discover the rolling vineyards and fine wines of New Zealand’s fertile North Island on this guided Martinborough wine and vine tour. Hop onto your bicycle or take your seat and relax aboard a comfortable rickshaw. Then, head off with your guide to begin exploring the vineyards and wineries of Martinborough. Hear entertaining stories from the town’s past and gain insight into its winemaking heritage. Visit three wineries and an olive grove, and pull over for a delicious picnic lunch along the way.
- Martinborough wine and vine cycle tour, led by a local guide
- Cycle along the quiet streets and absorb the local atmosphere
- Sample some of the region's best wine straight from the cellar door at three wineries
- Visit an olive grove and taste different types of infused olive oil
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch in an alfresco setting
- Numbers limited to a maximum of 15 participants, ensuring a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY Green Jersey Cycle Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMartinboroughFood Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandMountain Bike Tours - North IslandCategory