6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The lavender fields of Valensole are magnificent during the summer months of June and July, when the landscapes are abloom with purple flowers. With this tour, capture the magic of the lavender season on a sunset tour – the most atmospheric time for photos. Stop along the way to visit a lavender distillery, explore the village of Valensole, and perhaps purchase some natural lavender products.
- Evening tour: avoid the midday heat and see the sunset
- Free time for shopping or coffee in Valensole village
- Magnificent photo ops by Valensole’s famous lavender fields
- Intimate small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2 Rue de la Loge, 13002 Marseille, France
in front of the café / boulangerie "Le Fournil de la Loge".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Provence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Lavender Tour in Valensole with pickup from Marseille ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceNature and Wildlife - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneNature and Wildlife - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceNature and Wildlife - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Calanque d’En-VauPalais LongchampFort Saint-JeanCentre de la Vieille ChariteMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Vallon des AuffesMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Cap CanailleLa CornicheCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Place aux HuilesMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)