4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the natural and historic sights of Provence on a private tour from Marseille. The tour itinerary and duration are based entirely on your interests and time constraints. Whatever you decide, enjoy comfortable end-to-end transportation with WiFi and luggage storage. Explore Côte d’Azur, Aix en Provence, Cassis, and more, as you inhale the region's iconic lavender. Additional sightseeing in Marseille can be arranged before return to your port or hotel.
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Travel comfortably by all-inclusive transportation
- Take a break from the cruise ship crowds
- Enjoy an itinerary based on your unique interests
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Inside the cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY marseille private tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Provence: Aix en Provence, Cassis and Marseille Private Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Provence: Aix en Provence, Cassis and Marseille Private Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This was supposed to be a wheelchair accessible tour, but the guide showed up in a regular van, not one with a lift or ramp." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Provence: Aix en Provence, Cassis and Marseille Private Tours
4 to 8 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceMarkets - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceClassic Car Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneFood Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneMarkets - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneClassic Car Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceFood Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceMarkets - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceClassic Car Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & TicketsAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & Tickets