- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
We pickup from Marseille Airport and drop-off at Avignon. As part of the release from containment, the government has put in place a series of measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 in passenger transport. Provence VTC is mobilizing to actively participate in the resumption of activity, while guaranteeing the health and safety of its passengers. Our passengers are invited to respect the following safety measures and barrier gestures, in order to ensure the safety and health of all: • Wear a mask • For customers belonging to the same household, the number of authorized passengers is 3 people, • Wash your hands before entering the vehicle with a soap or an alcohol-based solution • Do not put luggage on the back seat of the vehicle • Sit only in the places at the rear of the vehicle • Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a disposable tissue • Take your garbage out of the vehicle • Avoid contact with the driver Provence VTC respects the following safety measures and barrier gestures, in order to ensure the safety and health of all: • Imperatively wear a mask in the presence of a passenger • Avoid physical contact and, during an exchange, respect a distance of one meter • Wash your hands regularly with soap or a hydro-alcoholic solution • Ventilate the cabin very regularly • Disinfect the "passenger contact" areas between each trip, and the entire vehicle once a day • Clean the bank card terminal after each use (except contactless payment) • No longer offer bottles of water, treats, newspapers to customers We thank you in advance for your collaboration and your understanding and hope to have the pleasure of transporting you very soon in the best sanitary and comfort conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PROVENCE VTC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized