1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Hop aboard the Colorbüs and discover 12 of Marseille’s most visited attractions. Jump off at one of the eight stops around the city, and visit the Notre Dame de la Garde cathedral, stroll around the Old Port, or admire the views along the Corniche. Choose from a one- or two-day pass, or include entrance to the MuCEM exhibitions, and enjoy unlimited access to the regular buses.
- Panoramic views from the open-roof upper deck
- Onboard audio-guided commentary available in multiple languages
- Hassle-free tour with the flexibility to create your own itinerary
- Unlimited transport: departures every 30 minutes throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Audio guide in 8 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese)
Headphones provided when you board the bus
Wheelchair accessible bus
Round-trip hotel shuttle service
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY COLOR GROÜP EXPERIENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colorbüs: Marseille Tourist Tour by Hop-On Hop-Off Panoramic Bus?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Colorbüs: Marseille Tourist Tour by Hop-On Hop-Off Panoramic Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colorbüs: Marseille Tourist Tour by Hop-On Hop-Off Panoramic Bus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Colorbüs: Marseille Tourist Tour by Hop-On Hop-Off Panoramic Bus
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarseilleHop on Hop Off - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceCity Tours - ProvenceAudio Guides - ProvenceHop on Hop Off - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneCity Tours - MarignaneAudio Guides - MarignaneHop on Hop Off - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCity Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceAudio Guides - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & Tickets