Explore our promoted experiences
- Electric bike tour of Marseille
- Take in top Marseille attractions including Notre Dame de la Garde basilica and the Palais du Pharo
- Spin with ease along the pretty Corniche Kennedy with a guide
- Soak up the atmosphere in the historic Vallon des Auffes
- Admire sweeping views over the French Riviera coastline
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Spin through the city streets and take in top attractions including the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations, the old port, and the Palais du Pharo—built in 1858 by Napoleon III. Explore the Vallon des Auffes—a traditional port outside the city—and listen as your guide sheds light on Marseille’s rich history.
Cycle along the Corniche Kennedy—widely considered among the most beautiful roads in Marseille—and stop along the way for panoramic coastal views. With your electric bike to help with the hills, you need much less peddle power to get around.
Visit the Notre Dame de la Garde basilica and gaze out over the rooftops of Marseille from your vantage point on the high hillside. Then, delve into diverse neighborhoods including the historic Panier district and the newer Joliette district—once an industrial hub.
When your cycling tour comes to an end, drop your bike off and return to the cruise terminal to conclude your ride.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be met at the cruise terminal by a driver holding a sign "E-Bike Tours". Please don't walk, just wait near your ship. Exact meeting time will be sent to you 5-3 days before the tour.
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you need to pedal all the time (easily).
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old to ride their own bicycle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If children 10 years or younger are tall enough (4,9ft), they can ride a bicycle after their height is checked
- Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity with lots of cars
- This tour operate only from Marseilles port
- As we start many tours at different times in the morning, so if you want to ride grouped with other people, send us a message with names and order number you plan to ride with. We will do our maximum to make you happy.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EBTM Tours Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This bike excursion requires that you are fit and very comfortable navigating a bicycle moving at significant speed (with the help of your battery!" See review
- "I recommend this tour for everyone who wants a different touring experience." See review
- "The bike tour was a little scary at first since you have to be careful with traffic, but it was definitely worth it since it’s was an amazing experience." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews