6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the quintessential Provencal town of Aix-en-Provence and the UNESCO-listed calanques (inlets) of Cassis on this 5-hour tour from Marseille. Enjoy a taste of Provence on a guided walking tour of Aix-en-Provence and sample local specialties at a typical Provençal market. Then, set sail for a 45-minute cruise along the dramatic coast of Cassis, before drinking in the views from Cape Canaille, Europe’s highest sea cliff.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Sightseeing cruise (16€/pers)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guided tour in Cassis
Departure & Return
38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
In front of the main entrace at 9:00 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The boat trip might be cancel and the road to the national park might be close in case of strong wind of bad weather. We are not responsable in case of mini-cruise cancelation ot if the access to the Cape Canaille is not available. Mini cruise fee is not included, extra fee of 16€/pers
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour is not bookable for cruise passenger
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Explorer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsLa Corniche Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & Tickets