- Pedal with ease down the stunning Mediterranean coast
- Discover the beauty of southern Marseille and its famous fjord-like coves
- Swim in turquoise waters and play a game of pétanque on the beach
- Visit Vallon des Auffes, Prado Beach, Les Goudes, Callelongue Cove and more
Departure & Return
Meeting point is a parking box in front of restaurant "l'alimentation générale" Important notice : If you choosed Pick/Drop from cruise port, someone will wait for you at Marseille cruise terminal just down your ship (please do NOT walk away) (see bellow "Tour option description")
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
First, head south out of Marseille along Corniche Kennedy, catching scenic views of the village of Vallon des Auffes, Prado Beach and Madrague Montredon. You’ll disembark in the quaint town of Les Goudes for some independent exploring. Wander the secluded village and watch fishing boats drift through the cove. Enjoy a lunch (payable directly to restaurant; see sample menu below) or grab some food of your own.
Hop back on your bike and wind farther south through the wild and dramatic Calanques region. Admire the distinctive limestone rock formations – called the ‘fjords of the French Riviera’ – that wrap around pools of crystal-clear water to make dramatic inlets. Stop at La Plage de la Maronaise (Maronnaise Beach) for an invigorating swim, before heading on to the stunning Calanque de Callelonque (Callelongue Cove). Here, watch small boats drift in and out of the cove and locals lounge on the beach.
To end, you’ll return to Marseille to explore some of city highlights including green spaces like Parc Borély or Campagne Pastré – two lovely public parks – and the magnificent Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, a Neo-Byzantine Catholic church perched atop Marseille’s highest peak. Enjoy panoramic views of the Marseille’s labyrinthine streets below, the sparkling Mediterranean Sea and the bustling Old Port.
Follow your guide back down the hill to the starting point, where your tour ends by late-afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The cycle is approximately 22 miles long (35km)
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children aged 10 can ride in a trailer attached to an adult's bike
- Children aged 12 years and over can ride their own bike
- Please bring your own towel and sunscreen
- There are no lifeguards present on the beaches
- There are no cabins to change clothes on the beaches
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EBTM Tours Marseille
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Electric Bike Tour to the Calanques from Marseille.