4 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Use of e-scooter
Use of helmet (mandatory, Décret n°2019-1082 du 23 octobre 2019 - art. 23)
Departure & Return
25 Quai de Rive Neuve , 25 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13001 Marseille, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Vieux Port (Old Port) Marseille
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min age 12 years old, maximum weight 20kgs (264lbs)
- Deposit required: credit card mandatory!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear closed flat shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TROLIB
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-scooter rental in Marseille?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during E-scooter rental in Marseille?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-scooter rental in Marseille?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-scooter rental in Marseille?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
E-scooter rental in Marseille
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarseilleVespa Rentals - ProvenceSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ProvenceVespa Rentals - MarignaneSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MarignaneVespa Rentals - Aix-en-ProvenceSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Centre de la Vieille ChariteCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Fontaine CastellaneLa CornicheCap CanailleCalanque d’En-VauMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Vallon des AuffesAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Place aux HuilesMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)