8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap the glitz and glamor of the French Riviera for the quaint villages and serene landscapes of Provence on this full-day tour. With numbers limited to 8 on this small-group tour, you’ll enjoy personal attention from your guide as you set off on a walking tour of historic Avignon. Stop to snap photos of the Cistercian abbey of Sénanque and Fontaine de Vaucluse, then explore the hilltop villages of the UNESCO-listed Luberon national park, the setting for Peter Mayle's famous novel 'A Year in Provence'.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guided tour in Luberon villages
Departure & Return
38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
Meet your guide at 9 am in front of the hotel main entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Explorer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Calanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsLa Corniche Tours & Tickets