30 minutes (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
One-way private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/12/2019 - 12/31/2047
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestige transfert
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transfer Marseille Airport to Marseille city center?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transfer Marseille Airport to Marseille city center?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transfer Marseille Airport to Marseille city center?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transfer Marseille Airport to Marseille city center?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfer Marseille Airport to Marseille city center
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportMarignaneAirport & Hotel Transfers - MarseilleTransportation Services - MarseillePrivate Drivers - MarseilleAirport & Hotel Transfers - Aix-en-ProvenceTransportation Services - Aix-en-ProvencePrivate Drivers - Aix-en-ProvenceAirport & Hotel Transfers - ArlesTransportation Services - ArlesPrivate Drivers - ArlesCategory