Departure & Return
It is sometimes difficult to find your way around an unknown city, especially after a long flight. The Marseille Provence International Airport is one of the largest airports in France and it can be tedious to obtain a means of transport to reach the city center. By booking your Taxi Taxivtcmarseille private taxi, you will not have to worry about this problem. You no longer need to search for a taxi or a bus shuttle for hours, your private driver Taxivtcmarseille.com will welcome you in the arrivals hall with a sign in your name to facilitate the meeting. If your flight is late or early, do not worry: we can track your arrival and adjust the exact time of your driver to avoid a wait or unnecessary costs. In addition, you will enjoy 60 minutes of waiting offered. As our prices are set in advance during your booking, you will know exactly how much your race will cost well before takeoff. Arrived in Marseille, you will only have to let yourself go and relax aboard our sedans.
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taxi VTC Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.