7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the beautiful, ancient city of Málaga on a private, full-day tour form Marbella or surrounding towns. Learn about the city’s long and multilayered history with visits to a Roman theater, the famous Alcazaba Moorish citadel and the Renaissance-style Málaga Cathedral. Stop at the childhood home of Málaga’s most famous citizen, Pablo Picasso, and enjoy leisure time to stroll through the winding streets and taste local cuisine.
- Learn about the city's time under Moorish rule at the majestic Alcazaba
- Visit the birthplace of Málaga's famous former resident, Pablo Picasso
- See historic highlights including an ancient Roman theater and the Renaissance-era Málaga Cathedral
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from Marbella, Fuengirola, Benalmádena or Torremolinos
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by a/c vehicle
Local tour guide
Entrance ticket to monuments or museums
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Email address is required at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private full day tour in Malaga from Costa del sol?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private full day tour in Malaga from Costa del sol?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Private full day tour in Malaga from Costa del sol