Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk along the notorious Caminito del Rey
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit the picturesque town of Ardales on route
Departure & Return
Bus stop of Hotel San cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
Hotel Natali, Hoyo street nº28
Avenida de Andalucía 10. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- The estimated time for this route is between 2.5 hours and 3 hours walking, so it is essential to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This path is not recommended for people with reduced mobility, or for people who might suffer from dizziness.
- It is recommended for visitors to bring water and snacks.
- There are no restrooms along the path.
- This tour can have multiple pickup stops.
- Multilingual guide/escort.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The tour could be cancelled due to the bad weather.
- The duration of the tour can vary depending on your pick-up point.
- Near public transportation
- A maximum of 9 people per booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Obligatory multiple pick ups, which add to the total tour time but are very convenient as opposed to finding your way to specific pick up spots." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews