2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accident insurance and R / C
Mobilgraphies during navigation, which after the experience, we will send you as a souvenir
Departure & Return
Puerto Deportivo de Estepona, Torre de Control, 29680 Estepona, Málaga, Spain
Dock no. 1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismo Marinero Costa del Sol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat trip at sunset + Glass of Cava + Seafood tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat trip at sunset + Glass of Cava + Seafood tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Boat trip at sunset + Glass of Cava + Seafood tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat trip at sunset + Glass of Cava + Seafood tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat trip at sunset + Glass of Cava + Seafood tasting
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarbellaShore Excursions - Costa del SolNature and Wildlife - Costa del SolPorts of Call Tours - Costa del SolWhale Watching - Costa del SolShore Excursions - BenahavisNature and Wildlife - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisWhale Watching - BenahavisShore Excursions - MalagaNature and Wildlife - MalagaPorts of Call Tours - MalagaWhale Watching - MalagaCategory