Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Yorkshire Dales and Peak District on a 3-day tour from Manchester
- Stress-free way to discover the must-sees, in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Visit Chatsworth House, York, Whitby, the Aysgarth Falls, and other sights
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience; with accommodation included
Departure & Return
Next to the NCP Car Park, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD Exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see your white Rabbie's mini coach.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour can also depart from 'Stance A - Manchester Airport Railway Station Transport Interchange, 4007 Chicago Avenue, Manchester M90 3DQ ', please contact our Sales team within 48 hours of your booking to change your departure point. Please quote your booking reference to help our team respond to your enquiry efficiently.
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Please note: you will be required to choose between either a 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel at time of booking
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/single). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and available on request only. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Day 1: Chatsworth House – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- Day 2: York - You have free time in York from 3pm. If you'd like to visit the York Minster, please book using the link on your voucher. Reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Day 3: Fountains abbey - Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff