- An ideal trip for first-time and repeat visitors to the UK
- Two nights’ accommodation and return 2nd-class rail tickets included
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
10.59 - Train from Manchester Airport Train Station, M90 3RR 11:22 - Train from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, M60 7RA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking your tour, we'll contact you about your train journey.
- Collect your ticket from the ticket machines using your bank or credit card and the 'collection reference' number we send you
- This trip combines a return train journey with one of our tours. It's a fast and sustainable way to get you to where you want to go. You get picked up by a Rabbie's mini-coach from Penrith Train Station
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old. We are sorry, children under the age of 5 cannot join our tour.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- This tour can also depart from 'Manchester Airport Train Station', please contact our Sales team within 48 hours of your booking to change your departure point. You will then be notified of your train ticket details 3 weeks prior to departure. Please quote your booking reference to help our team respond to your enquiry efficiently.
- Lake Windemere Cruise - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to join this cruise, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff