6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pictures and video will be sent out to you at the end of the tour( upon request)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Apoyo lagoon($7pp) and masaya volcano $10pp
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your Hotel in Managua as well as from the airport
- Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 11 Carretera Norte, Managua 11072, Nicaragua
- san juan del sur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me Nicaragua Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Granada+Apoyo Lagoon +handicraft market+ Masaya volcano night tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Granada+Apoyo Lagoon +handicraft market+ Masaya volcano night tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Granada+Apoyo Lagoon +handicraft market+ Masaya volcano night tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Granada+Apoyo Lagoon +handicraft market+ Masaya volcano night tour
11 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingManaguaGranadaShore Excursions - Granada4WD Tours - GranadaSporting Events - GranadaBus Tours - GranadaExtreme - GranadaPorts of Call Tours - GranadaHalf-day Tours - GranadaShore Excursions - León4WD Tours - LeónSporting Events - LeónBus Tours - LeónExtreme - LeónPorts of Call Tours - LeónHalf-day Tours - LeónShore Excursions - Playa Hermosa4WD Tours - Playa HermosaSporting Events - Playa HermosaBus Tours - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa HermosaPorts of Call Tours - Playa HermosaHalf-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory