Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Tangier, Morocco, from Costa del Sol, Spain
- Admite views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean on the ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of Tangier
- Walk around the medina and go shopping in Tangier's bazaar
- Have a traditional Moroccan lunch at a local restaurant (included)
Departure & Return
Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
Hotel Natali, Hoy street nº28
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
Bus stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
McDonald's bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
What To Expect
Commence your tour of Tangier with a panoramic sightseeing bus tour of the city center and then stroll to impressive landmarks like the medina (old quarter), the kasbah (old fortress) and the small souk. Inhale the rich scent of roasting spices, admire the diverse architectural tableau and summon your courage to edge closer to a snake charmer as you explore the vibrant city of Tangier.
Next, head to a traditional bazaar to browse colorful stalls replete with carpets and handicrafts and then pleasure your palate with a traditional Moroccan lunch at a local restaurant.
Head next to Cape Spartel to see the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean collide, and then learn about traditional tea rituals at a local tea shop while sipping steaming mint tea. See, too, the undulating sand dunes at the Cave of Hercules and opt to ride a camel for an unforgettable experience (both at your own expense).
Return to the ferry port after an enriching day in Tangier and relax during the journey back to the original departure point in Costa del Sol.
Please note: The itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from December to April due to the ferry's timetables and the Ramadan holiday.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that there are multiple pick-up stops along costa del Sol in the cities of Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella and Estepona.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that the client must obtain his own visas, passports, vaccination certificates and other documents required for the entry and stay in the countries included in the program
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please note that the itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from November to April due to ferry’s timetables and the Ramadan holiday
- Camel ride is optional at additional cost
- Please note that the duration of the tour varies depending on the pick-up point and the season: 16 hours approx. (6 hours in Tangier) from 1st June to 31st October, 14 hours approx. (5 hours in Tangier) in winter season.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the terrain in Tangier is uneven and hilly and the trip contains a lot of walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "When you go through customs and get on the ferry, make sure you rush to the front because it takes forever to get cleared on the ferry." See review
- "It is a long day and customs takes a long time, but again, well worth the effort." See review
- "If you want to visit Morocco for a day and not have to worry about planning anything, this is your trip." See review