Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Seville from the Costa del Sol
- Admire views of the city on a panoramic sightseeing tour of Seville
- Visit the Cathedral of St. Mary—UNESCO World Heritage Site—and the Royal Alcazar
- Admire the lively Triana and Santa Cruz quarters
- See the Giralda Tower and the Maria Luisa Park
- Enjoy free time in central Seville to explore more on your own
Departure & Return
Hotel Natali, Hoyo street nº28
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
Bus stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
What To Expect
On arrival, embark on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city and cruise past impressive landmarks like the foreboding Royal Alcazar fortress, the verdant Maria Luisa Park, and the picturesque Avenue of the Palm Trees. Travel through the charming streets of the Santa Cruz quarter and admire the beauty of Seville’s attractions from the comfort of your coach.
Disembark the coach and take a leisurely stroll to the Cathedral of St. Mary, a fine example of Gothic grandeur that boasts UNESCO World Heritage-listed status. Marvel at the elaborate interior of the world's largest Gothic cathedral and then walk around the exterior of the beautiful Giralda Tower.
Enjoy some leisurely free time to explore Seville’s city independently, perhaps indulging in a traditional Spanish lunch in a nearby restaurant (own expense). Reconvene with your group and guide at a pre-arranged time and then relax during the journey back to Costa del Sol, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify the itinerary due to force majeure reasons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a very long day, but definitely worth it." See review