- Spa session inside Hammam Al Ándalus, Malaga’s Arabian baths
- Relax at leisure, enjoying the steam room and thermal baths
- Soak up the ambiance of Moorish Malaga while sipping on mint tea
- Select your preferred massage oil from a selection of lavender, red amber, rose or jasmine flower
- Choose from three different massages including a Kessa purifying experience with red-grape oil
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Malaga Hammam Al Ándalus, near Plaza de la Constitucion
What To Expect
Select oils scented with rose, violet or lavender then succumb to serenity as gentle pressure is applied on your body. Upgrade to enjoy both a 30-minute massage and therapeutic Midra massage, a treatment that involves exfoliating Kessa gloves and red-grape oil.
Freshen up in the lavish facilities then emerge onto the streets of Malaga with smooth skin and a serene smile.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring your bathing suit
- Minimum age is 5 years Please note: Once you have selected the preferred service and time slot, please contact the local supplier to confirm the exact start time of your Hammam experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hammam Al Andalus Malaga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms