30 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
- Airport transfer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Meet & Greet Service
WiFi on board
The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of check-in
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Pedras Rubras, 4470-558 Vila Nova da Telha, Portugal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/27/2018 - 1/1/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto Airport / Hotel one-way private transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto Airport / Hotel one-way private transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto Airport / Hotel one-way private transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto Airport / Hotel one-way private transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Airport & Hotel TransfersPrivate TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportMaiaPort Transfers - Northern PortugalAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern PortugalPrivate Transfers - Northern PortugalTransportation Services - Northern PortugalPrivate Drivers - Northern PortugalCategory