7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This exciting Spanish Delights tour from Madrid is the perfect overview tour of Spain’s top sites. You’ll save hours researching where to visit, and instead, have a thorough itinerary planned out for you. Take the stress out of planning transport by having transfers in an air-conditioned coach included. You’ll make the most of your trip by seeing Caceres, Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Marbella, Granada, Valencia, and Barcelona on one tour.
- The ideal tour for first-time visitors to Spain
- Hassle-free tour with accommodation, breakfast, and dinners included
- A local guide will accompany you on tours in Seville, Cordoba, and Granada
- Travel quickly and conveniently between sites on an air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
Multi-lingual tour escort.
Sightseeing tour with local guide in Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure from vpt tours office, at 7.45am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY VPT Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Days Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia & Barcelona from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Days Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia & Barcelona from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Days Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia & Barcelona from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Days Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia & Barcelona from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
7 Days Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia & Barcelona from Madrid
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoMulti-day Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Paseo de la CastellanaChurch of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)CaixaForum MadridCasa de CampoSabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)La Esquina del BernabeuCerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)House Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Basílica de San Francisco El GrandeMuseo de Falúas RealesSan Fernando Royal Academy of Fine ArtCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)Essential FlamencoMadrid Zoo AquariumMuseum of Natural SciencesMadrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid)Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)Royal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)La Cueva de Lola