- This macabre tour is perfect for history buffs and ghost-story fans
- See a new perspective on Madrid’s sights when you explore at night
- Learn about the city’s spooky history and the Spanish Inquisition
- Your costumed guide will bring the city’s legends and lore to life
Departure & Return
Meeting / Starting point is at the Plaza de la Provincia, a few meters away from Plaza Mayor - Look for your storyteller standing around a small fountain, who will be wearing a gothic outfit and carrying a lantern, waiting to take you on your journey.
A few meters away from Gran Via.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mysterium Tours (Madrid)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Unfortunately we did not have cash to tip him, but if he has PayPal or Venmo we would gladly send him a few Euros as a thank you." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews