3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Churros with chocolate
The workshop includes Ingredients
chef and a particularly indulgent
Departure & Return
Plaza de San Miguel, s/n, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Secreto
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Spanish Cooking Workshop Experience in Madrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Spanish Cooking Workshop Experience in Madrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Spanish Cooking Workshop Experience in Madrid?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMadridCooking Classes - ToledoCooking Classes - SegoviaCooking Classes - ZaragozaCategory
La Casa EncendidaMadrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid)Hard Rock Café MadridPlaza de la IndependenciaLa Taberna de Mister PinkletonMatadero MadridCampo de Fútbol de VallecasPlaza de CibelesLázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)CaixaForum MadridMuseum of the Americas (Museo de América)Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Casino Gran VíaBasílica de San Francisco El GrandeAndén CeroMadrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid)Barrio de SalamancaVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Las Tablas FlamencoSan Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel)