1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Be inspired by artists like Picasso, Joan Miró and Dalí as you browse one of Madrid’s most impressive collections of modern art at the Reina Sofía Museum. This 1.5-hour private tour includes skip-the-line entrance, so you can dodge the queues and make the most of your time with your private guide. Learn about Spain’s most important 20th-century artists, discover local artists like Juan Gris and see Picasso’s masterpiece Guernica.
- Skip-the-line private tour of Madrid’s Reina Sofía Museum
- Gain fast-track entry to one of Spain’s top art museums
- Take a 1.5-hour private tour of the museum with a guide and enjoy personalized commentary
- Marvel at Guernica, one of Picasso’s famous masterpieces
- Discover the highlights of Spain’s rich 20th-century art history and learn about different genres of art
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Incomingtosspain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Reina Sofia Museum with Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Reina Sofia Museum with Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Reina Sofia Museum with Skip-the-Line Access?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Reina Sofia Museum with Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5903RSOFIA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoArt Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaArt Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaArt Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Cerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)Paseo de la CastellanaOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Cibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)La LatinaHouse Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)Madrid Plaza de la VillaBullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)Las Rozas VillageMetropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)CaixaForum MadridLavapiésMatadero MadridVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Hard Rock Café MadridMuseum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Plaza de Toros de las VentasLa Esquina del BernabeuMuseum of Natural SciencesEssential Flamenco