Museo del Prado: tickets and private guided tour of the Prado museum
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Tickets for the Prado museum
Pick up at your hotel
Private guide historian
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel to begin the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Youth under 18 years of age must come with an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Madrid Discovery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Museo del Prado: tickets and private guided tour of the Prado museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Museo del Prado: tickets and private guided tour of the Prado museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Museo del Prado: tickets and private guided tour of the Prado museum?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Museo del Prado: tickets and private guided tour of the Prado museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 144457P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridSkip-the-Line Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoAttractions & Museums - ToledoMuseum Tickets & Passes - ToledoSkip-the-Line Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaAttractions & Museums - SegoviaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SegoviaSkip-the-Line Tours - SalamancaHistorical Tours - SalamancaAttractions & Museums - SalamancaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SalamancaCategory
Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)Hard Rock Café MadridMadrid Zoo AquariumAlcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Museum of the Americas (Museo de América)Atocha Train Station (Puerta de Atocha)Mapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre)Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Royal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel)Plaza de ColónLa Cueva de LolaBasílica de San Francisco El GrandeLas Rozas VillageAndén CeroBarrio de SalamancaAlmudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)Cybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)