- Explore Madrid with a private tour guide
- Learn about local history and architecture
- Get personalized advice for where to eat and drink
- Visit a traditional market with plentiful food stalls
Departure & Return
In front of the statue of Isabel II (Metro Station Opera), Plaza Isabel II
Finishing up at Puerta del Sol and a memory of a lifetime!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private City Kickstart Tour: Madrid.