- Beat the crowds with a skip-the-line ticket to Madrid’s Prado Museum
- Get more out of your tour with a guide to teach you about the art on display
- See multiple rare art pieces in a day, such as the works of Francisco Goya
- A perfect tour for art fans
Departure & Return
Goya statue, Felipe IV Street, 28014, Madrid 40.414999, -3.692535
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please, be at the starting point 10’ minutes before start of the tour.
- Mobile voucher accepted.
- If you select the tapas tasting option, you will have to go to Casa Ciriaco on your own, address: Calle Mayor 84
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY IBE TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This museum is PACKED full of art and you definitely need a guide to point you to the star attractions." See review