- Evening Madrid tapas tour led by an expert local guide
- Visit much-loved tapas bars and enjoy a wine tasting and tapas dish in each one
- Sample classic Spanish dishes like Iberico ham
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- Small-group walking tour with a maximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Depart Point: Lorca’s bronze statue Address: Plaza de Santa Ana (Santa Ana Square) – Lorca’s bronze statue. In front of the theatre. https://goo.gl/maps/ygeAV8jYNqF2 Closest Metro Stations are Puerta del Sol and Sevilla. https://goo.gl/maps/ygeAV8jYNqF2
Concludes in a centrally located Madrid bar not necessarily at Plaza Mayor but so close.
What To Expect
Visit several bars during your tapas tour, all of which showcase the influence that Madrid’s immigrant population has had with their cosmopolitan cuisine. Taste wines designed to complement each dish as you feast upon Spanish specialties such as delicately salted cod, flavorsome Iberian ham, rich chickpea stew, and roasted eggplant with honey. Sip refreshing beers and soft drinks and conclude your tour in a centrally located bar that allows you to continue exploring independently.
See the sample Itinerary below for details on the different bars you may visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Small Group Tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gourmet Madrid
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Madrid Tapas and Wine Tasting Tour.
- "This tour requires some walking but no more than 3-5 minutes at a time, so can be accessible to most people with some mobility." See review
- "Highly recommend you take this tour, and if you can, please request doing the tour with Rodrigo!" See review
- "This is an activity that is best done upon arrival into Madrid so one knows where to get good food and drink while staying in Madrid." See review