- Madrid highlights by Segway tour
- Convenient and fun way to sightsee in Madrid
- Small group limited to 10 people for a more personalized experience
- Includes safety briefing and helmet
- Choose from multiple routes and tour durations to suit your schedule
- Local English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Essential Madrid & Paella Tour: Hop on your Segway and see the essential center of Madrid. Enjoy a free tapa of paella then roll through Plaza de Isabel II and Plaza Mayor, past the Royal Palace and the Royal Theater, and stop to gaze upon the produce of Mercado de San Miguel.
Madrid Downtown & Paella Tour: The most popular tour, now with a free tapa of paella! Climb aboard your Segway and pass key landmarks including the Royal Palace, the Debod Temple which was brought all the way from Egypt piece by piece, several plazas, and the Mercado de San Miguel.
Madrid with a “Tapa”: Visit one of the most famous markets in Madrid—Mercado de San Miguel—and enjoy a traditional tapa before heading off on your tour. See where locals purchase their produce to create scrumptious dishes. Then roll off towards the city's landmarks including the Royal Palace, Debod Temple, and Plaza Mayor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Not recommended for child aged 9 and under 1,35 meters are not permitted
- Weight limit is 240lb (110kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It’s kindly requested to provide the customer telephone contact, with area & country code for any eventuality or additional information related to the service.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Madrid Segway Tour.