1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Madrid Royal Palace with a private guide during this walking tour. Skip the line for quick entry into the palace, once the official residence of the Spanish Royal family. Learn about the architecture and history of Palacio de Oriente as you move through official lounges and reception halls where ceremonies and events are held today.
- Maximize time in Madrid with a private tour of the Royal Palace
- Skip the line with premium access tickets to the palace
- See the spaces where official ceremonies and events are held today
- Learn about the building’s architecture and history
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Plaza de Isabel II, 4, 28013 Madrid, Spain
11/1/2020 - 12/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour can be offered during the Palace's opening time
- Please note that the guide will be waiting for you at Square Opera, next to the Statue of Isabel II
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Madrid Royal Palace Private Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Madrid Royal Palace Private Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Madrid Royal Palace Private Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Madrid Royal Palace Private Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridCity Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoCity Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Sobrino de BotínCardamomo Tablao FlamencoRoyal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)Cibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)La Cueva de LolaSan Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel)Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Casa de CampoLas Tablas FlamencoRoyal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod)Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Museo del Aire Matadero MadridLa Taberna de Mister PinkletonLa LatinaPlaza de OrienteReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)Almudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)