- Create your own itinerary and travel around the city on an open-top, double-decker bus
- Follow two different routes and hop on and off at any of the stops
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day ticket and listen to the informative audio commentary on board
- Receive valuable discount vouchers and a tour stops guidebook
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Remain on the bus for each loop while you listen to onboard commentary via an audio headset, or hop on and off at any stop to explore city sights on your own (admission fees are not included).
Follow Route 1 (Blue Route) to view the Belle Epoque buildings of historical Madrid. Disembark to explore the Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, and the Prado Museum, or admire the Gran Vía, Madrid’s main thoroughfare.
Switch to Route 2 (Green Route) to focus on 19th- and 20th-century Madrid. Travel past skyscrapers and the legendary Bernabéu stadium—home to Real Madrid FC—along the Paseo de la Castellana. Perhaps stroll through the elegant bourgeois enclave of Salamanca, or visit the city’s many museums with a focus on archaeology, sculpture, natural science and more.
View the Itinerary for a list of hop-on hop-off stops:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses are adapted for passengers with reduced mobility. The features include an automatic access ramp, reserved space for wheelchairs with safety clamps and fastenings, and an extended ramp and kneeling system to the right of the bus
- Hop-on hop-off tickets are not available for infants aged from 0 to 6 years old, as passes are free of charge
- Please note: the regular Madrid City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions or force majeure reasons out of our control.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Madrid City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off.