Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour hot-air balloon experience including Spanish brunch
- Gently glide over Guadarrama Regional Park, enjoying bird’s-eye views of forests and meadows
- Soar through the skies, looking out for beautiful monuments such as the Castle of Mocha
- Enjoy a typical Spanish brunch and glass of cava after your hot-air balloon flight
- Take home a souvenir photo, video and flight certificate
- Round-trip transport from Madrid included, if option selected
Departure & Return
Please let us know the address you are staying if the pickup option is selected
What To Expect
Hear the roar of the gas flame and gasp as the balloon begins to inflate, then climb into the balloon’s sturdy basket and ascend to your vertiginous vantage point. Capture birds-eye views of the gorgeous Guadarrama Regional Park as you soar over undulating mountain plains and dense oak forests; allow your pilot to direct your attention to impressive monuments like the Castle of Mocha as you listen to tales of legend and history.
After an hour of exhilarating elevation, descend to the ground smoothly and venture to an eatery to enjoy your lavish brunch of Spanish specialties. Feast upon a freshly prepared, seasonal meal featuring succulent chorizo and cured cheeses then peruse your souvenir photos while sipping a chilled glass of cava.
Bid farewell to your guide and your group then travel back to your Madrid hotel or Villanueva depending on which option you selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children between 5 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Comfortable closed walking shoes are highly recommended
- There is no seating available in the basket; passengers stand during the flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant travelers are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Check in case of a medical condition reducing the mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms